School's Library Rules
- Students are required to read a variety of books on various subjects & share their knowledge. The library provides a large range of subject & reference of books.
- Each child will be issued only one book at a time and can be reissued in his/her name if required.
- Students should take care of the library infrastructure & books.
- Students should not go to the library in any other subject period.
Leave of Absence
- A Student cannot leave the school premises during the working hours of the school without the permission of the principal.
- In the case of sickness, intimation must be given to the office immediately. Absence over three days requires a fitness and medical certificate.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse leave of absence for festivals, weddings and other ceremonies at home if it interferes with the student's work in school or hampers the school discipline.
- The date of opening and closing of the school must be strictly observed.
- Weekly Assessment, Tests and Examinations.
- Tests will be conducted every month according to the scheduled timetable.
- The average marks of the monthly tests, Half-yearly and final examination will be considered for promotion.
- Cheating in an examination may result in either a Zero in the Subject or if repeated, dismissal from the school.
- No student will be allowed to home after appearing for a test.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable in any circumstance.
- Students should pay their monthly fees between 1st to 15th of every month.
- A student paying fees by cheque should take care that the cheque does not bounce else a penalty will be charged as per the rules of the bank.